SIBU NEWCOMER 2021!
With the SIBU NEWCOMERS we are starting a great year with many wonderful prospects and expectations.
FABRIC-LINE - contemporary, with sophisticated velvet structures
OPACO-LINE - semi-glossy and with excellent abrasion resistance
DECO-LINE - super matt and brushed metallic
WOOD-LINE - natural, lively wood structures
LEATHER-LINE - exceptional leather looks
SIBUGLAS – now scores with new color effects
FLAME-RETARDANT - selected designs in stock!
Made in Austria - quality from Austria!
Download Flyer SIBU NEWCOMER 2021
The FABRIC-LINE - sophisticated and modern
The FABRIC-LINE - sophisticated and modern - offers a versatile range of different textiles. The interaction of the haptic quality, the structures and colours create a unique experience for all the senses. The FARBRIC-LINE as ANTIGRAV can be processed without expansion joints and has a beneficial effect on room acoustics.
- Continuous pattern
- Trendy color and design combinations
- High quality haptics
- Available with magnetic backing
- Available as ANTIGRAV - can be processed without expansion joints
- FL ANTIGRAV has a beneficial effect on room acoustics
- Further colour and structure options
Download SIBU FABRIC-LINE Flyer
OPTICAL MIRROR - mirror quality brand new
Highest mirror quality on 1 mm PS:
- in high brilliance
- low weight
- can be cut and milled
>> available as already pressed boards onto MDF or as lightweight board
>> cutable with conventional tools
Delivery format unpressed: 2800x1250x1mm
Delivery format pressed board: 2800x1250x19,2mm
Download SIBU OPTICAL MIRROR Flyer
Design meets function - in the SIBU l BOARD COLLECTION, which for the first time makes fashionable SIBU DESIGN patterns available on ready-pressed MDF boards.Accordingly, the SIBU l BOARD COLLECTION, which has been created in response to major demand, offers a simple but nonetheless innovative solution for the daily needs of the furniture industry.
- Vintage-, reptile- and stone patterned sheets with scratch-resistant surfaces
- Pattern pressed onto MDF with suitable balancing material
- 2800 x 1250 mm delivery dimensions
- Straightforward, problem-free processing on edged furniture fronts
- Suitable edges are available for all products of the SIBU l BOARD COLLECTION.
Download SIBU BOARD COLLECTION Flyer
ANTIGRAV - Joint-free processing - A SIBU DESIGN technical innovation
ANTIGRAV is an innovative, lightweight material that comes from the automotive industry and which, in combination with decorative SIBU Design surfaces, can be used as wall panelling.
Moreover, processing is joint-free and ANTIGRAV is extremely light and compact, which means that it can be cut and further processed using standard tools.
Download ANTIGRAV Flyer